Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

Lush Experiment!

This would have been up sooner but my Internet was acting up which frustrates me to no end! But no matter, It is here now!

Whilst visiting my brother at his halls in Southampton Uni we perused around the EXTREMELY BUSY West Quays shopping centre and wow was I overwhelmed by the clothes and food and pretzels! Oh my god the pretzels I actually cant remember what the store is called Aunt Annies or something. One of the highlights was going into Cafe Giardino and eating Pasta Carbonara because who doesn't love pasta carbonara!? Cut my leg off and I swear pasta carbonara would pour out.

But back on topic, I was very excited to go into Lush and see how big the store is and buy some beautiful things but I have to say I was disappointed because it was much smaller than the store in Basingstoke which is the main Lush store I shop at because I wanted to roam the store and dance around in the big open space but alas twas only a dream.

However I was very pleased to get the UltraBland face cleanser which has many excellent recommendations so I bought a big pot and have already used it for two days and wow it smells amazing and leaves my face feeling really clean! I am using only the UltraBland in the hopes I can clean up my terrible acne and have smooth skin. I think I will cry when that day comes.
I have to say that it is not white, it is a pale yellow colour due to the beeswax and I LOVE the smell!
So I will keep you updated on how it is working!

Oh and is it just me who is really jealous that Britain has no Thrift Stores like the ones in America...because I am envious.

Anyway...have a wonderful day folks!

-Tasha

Picture from the Lush website/.

No comments:

Post a Comment