Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Mistral Haul!

Now this haul is only small, two items to be exact, but I love both of them so much I just had to share it with you guys!


First item I bought is the purple knitted beanie which is very soft and has a nice simple pattern that isn't too overwhelming. The pattern was what caught my eye as it goes down vertically and gives it nice shape when being worn. The colour is a dark aubergine purple. This hat only cost me...£3.40 ish as I got 50% off in the sale! Bargain! 

I apologise for the poor image, my phone is playing up today! 

The second item is the Robin scarf which I had to have as soon as I laid eyes on it! 

I adore the deep blue of the background and the cute Robins! The material is silky and soft to the touch and it is made out of 100% viscose. The length is perfect for me, it is 176 cm long, and it goes with alot of my clothes and gives them an added touch of colour especially since it is Spring. This was originally £19.50 but after the 50% off I got it for an amazing £9.75! Another amazing bargain!

Go have a look at the Mistral online shop, they sell really lovely colourful clothing. 

- Tasha 

  

2 comments:

  1. The scarf is lovely, I really like the robin print on it! And the hat is nice, I definitely regret not buying more beanies during autumn and winter!x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the scarf I wear it all the time :D They have a really nice range on their website :) x

      Delete