Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my blog! I have been aching to do a blog for a while now as I love letting people know about my own experiences and my lifestyle and things. This is a totally new experience for me (apart from Tumblr) so bear with me for a few days as I get used to the inner workings of things.

My blog is called 'All in the 'verse' because I am a Firefly fan and this is about my own little universe and the one I am apart of with you guys so it seemed fitting.

Quite soon I will be doing a post about myself so you can get to know me and understand my mad mind.

Hope you all enjoy my rambling and such and I look forward to sharing things with you!

-Tasha

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11518291/?claim=wuccp37d37s">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment