Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

A little Lush review

Hello again! 

Whilst drinking my cup of macha green tea this morning I thought that I would do a review on my new spot treatment from Lush! 

I have acne and it can be a real pain in the ass and for the past three years I have been taking some pills for it. They work on and off and aren't a real solution for me, I hate taking pills anyway.

I went into the Lush shop near me after hearing about their wonderful stuff from some friends in the Black Milk Clothing group I am a member of. So I went inside and I instantly love it! The layout of the shop was amazing and the range of products were huge. 
I chatted to the lovely shop assistant and she recommended Grease Lightning to me.

Grease Lightning is a dab on gel made with tea tree oil and witch hazel. I thought I would give it a go and bought it for only £5.95 which is a reasonable price in my opinion for its amazing effects.

Now I use it everyday before I go to bed as the gel leaves a shine on your skin that I personally don't want in the daytime. It is very easy to apply and smells fresh and wonderful. Massaging it in is easy aswell and after washing it off your hands it leaves them feeling soft and smooth. 
I have been using it for a week and oh my god! It works well and I haven't had any breakouts since! 

I have oily and sensitive skin and definitely recommend it to anyone with this skin type.
It also reduces the redness of my spots and works wonders!I only put it on small areas where I think spots will break out or where spots are.

I think I am going to become a Lush addict!

Thank you Lush!

No comments:

Post a Comment